Since then, I've finished (finally) a quilt for my own bed. The top for this was completed (or so I thought) over a year ago, but after looking at a photo I'd taken, I discovered that several blocks were sewn together wrong! Funny how seeing something through a lens can draw your attention to details that you miss when you look directly at it. So I had the tedious task of taking apart the mis-aligned blocks and re-sewing the seams correctly. Not fun when you're manipulating a queen-size quilt top! Came out nicely, though, if I do say so myself. Now to make the matching curtains from the patterned iris fabric.
A couple of odd blocks made from scraps made a cheery and useful comfort/healing baby quilt, I think. Quilted this one myself.
Also quilted this variation on what I call my "SIBQ" -- Standard Issue Baby Quilt, which is always made of 1930's reproductions and white, usually alternating 9-patches and plain blocks, but this one is a little different. It was shipped to California for the first grandchild of a friend there.
I have a couple throw-size projects in the works, but mostly, in the near future, I want to concentrate on finishing up about half a dozen smaller, mostly scrap quilts, that would be suitable for baby quilts and that I can machine quilt myself. Watch this space.