[Still have some things to donate/discard, but #7 covers that.]
[Substituted attendance at Rally for Sanity on 10/30/10]
48. Watched movies (27/125):
In treatment (season 1)
The Laramie project
Angels in America
49. Read books (9/60, 6 owned, 3 library)
Anne Perry: Whitechapel conspiracy (owned)
Susan Douglas: Enlightened sexism (library)
Elisabeth Hyde: The Abortionist's daughter (owned)
John Steinbeck: Of mice and men (library)
99. Updated blog with October progress.
101.Wrote one additional post in October.
6. Got back to working in basement.
7. Continued to get "stuff" out of house. Church rummage sale helped.
8. Put together one Ikea media cabinet.
9. Packed multiple boxes of books for book drive at M College.
66. Quilt for Mr. S's daughter only needs label.
75. Working on cutting scraps.
84. Pledged added $10 per month to church; contribution to American Diabetes Association.
87. Started to be co-leader D-Circle.
Focus in November:
3. Shelves up in sewing room.
6. Basement organization.
25-31. Financial & legal paperwork.
44. Family weekend at M.C.
66. Finish baby quilt for Mrs. M's son.
69. Quilt for C.B.
... all in addition to hosting Thanksgiving with the whole fan damily!