Saturday, March 3, 2012
Progress report: month 20 (February 2012)
Completed: Nothing (in its entirety)
7,26,28. Kept up-to-date.
33. Went to gym (most weeks).
48. Watched 10 movies:
Me and Orson Welles
The Artist (theatre)
Fast times at Ridgemont High
No country for old men
49. Read 4 books: (68/60, 40/30, 24/10)
A Rule against murder (Louise Perry)
The Partly cloudy patriot (Sarah Vowell)
Trespass (Rose Tremain)
Tart noir (Stella Duffy, Lauren Henderson, editors)
51. Went to movies alone (The Artist) (1 out of 3)
60. (half credit) Ate ostrich in Dallas
84. Extra contributions to St. Paul's Memorial Garden, St. Paul's
(Ash Wednesday), Planned Parenthood
89. Gave blood (2 out of 3)
90. Read Bible daily during Lent: started on Ash Wednesday with II Chronicles
99. Updated blog post with progress (20 out of 20)
101. Blog posts (6):
St. Paul's Quilt Day February 2012
Happy birthday, George
Extra quilts: finished "Bricks & Stepping Stones" with novelties and buttons for hospice; made another top with jelly roll plus fish (maybe a "jellyfish" quilt)
Priorities for March:
6/9. Back to basement and books
12. Small things around house (seem to be stuck on these two)
96. Learn to load music on my MP3 player
I finished the other February priorities (YAY, ME!)
1. ... basement -- Continued work on/in it 2. ... so rt/discard -- Mostly basement: 12 3. ... garage/deck -- Started on deck 31. ...
Last winter, when my company announced that our last date of existence would be April 30, 2019, I really needed something to look forward to...
Business trip took me back to San Francisco in April. I never get tired of going there -- tired of the plane trip, sure, but the destinatio...
"They" say that every seven years all the cells in your body are replaced. Not quite true. Human cells are replaced all the time...