In October, I said good-bye to our old orange tom, Mustard, and hello to two new tortie kittens, Sassy and Smidgen. The month went out like a lion (even if it wasn't March), with a freak snowstorm that took out trees and power lines all over the Northeast from Maine to Virginia. On to the countdown:
7, 26, 28. Kept up-to-date.
33. Went to gym (mostly) 3 times a week.
44. Attended Family Weekend at M.C. (2nd)
48. Watched 4 movies:
Secret life of bees
Then she found me
49. Read 5 books (49/60,
The Liars' Club (Mary Karr)
A Confederacy of dunces (John Kennedy Toole)
Surviving the Angel of Death (Eve Kor & Lisa Buccieri -- YA)
To be a slave (Julius Lester -- YA)
Snow Flower and the secret fan (Lisa See)
61. Booked plane & car, reserved hotel for trip to Paducah in April 2012.
75. Finished cutting 2 out of 3 boxes of scrap fabric
84. Extra contribution to LCFS for veterans' activity; began higher to St. Paul's
92. Wrote letter to CF sponsored child.
99. Updated blog post with progress (16 out of 16)
101. Three blog posts:
W.I.F. (What I've finished)
Good-bye to my handsome guy
A Tale of two kitties
Extra quilts: two more for hospice (9-patch and tube)
[photos to come]
6. Get back to working in basement.
9. Sort more & get rid of more books.
12. More small things around house.
70. Make 3rd curtain for D#2's room.
75. Cut last box of scrap fabric.
Finish extra quilts: baby, grad gift, B&SS (scrap)