Progress on a few new and different goals this month!
[replacement home improvement goal]
7, 26, 28, 99. Kept up-to-date
(Gave away 10 more books)
16. Bought new lamps for upstairs bathroom.
20. Scheduled electrical work for August (to include installation of above lamps).
30. Completed Living Will (and had notarized); downloaded forms for will.
33. Tallied 106 workouts in one year -- just over 2 per week average.
48. Watched 12 movies:
Stranger than fiction
Torch song trilogy
The Axe in the attic (documentary)
Six feet under (TV: season 4)
Moonrise Kingdom (theatre)
Leverage (TV: season 1)
The Ides of March
Thank you for smoking
The Dark Knight rises (theatre)
10 things I hate about you
49. Read 4 books:
Swamplandia! (Karen Russell)
The Devotion of Suspect X (Keigo Higashino)
Maus, v. 1 (Art Spiegelman) [graphic novel]
What came before he shot her (Elizabeth George)
59. Booked airfare and hotel for trip to London at Christmas.
Will meet D#2 and be joined by D#1.
84. Extra contributions: St. Paul's Memorial Garden, Unicef
93. Volunteered to take tickets at Hiway
101. Blog post: Where am I now?
Quilts: finished binding Traditions, finished binding A-Tisket, A-Tasket, quilted Jelly/Fish/Race on QE4, finished top for Rebuilding Philadelphia quilt
Priorities for August:
6/9. Work in basement some more.
18. Work on deck!
20. Have electrical work completed.
21. Schedule gas line installation and buy gas stove.
30. Make will and have notarized.