Sunday, November 4, 2012
Progress update: month 28 (October 2012)
7,26,28,33,99,101. Kept up to date.
48. Saw 8 movies:
Chaos and cadavers
Miss Pettigrew lives for a day
Sports night (TV; only one season)
The good shepherd
49. Read 3 books:
Songs for the missing (Stewart O'Nan)
The Duchess of Bloomsbury Street (Helene Hanff)
Things fall apart (Chinua Achebe) [audio]
72. Started quilt for D#2's room
93. Volunteered at Hiway
Extra quilts: finished hand quilting baby quilt; finished main top of PW quilt; finished mystery quilt as wedding gift (to be delivered in November)
Priorities for November:
6/7/9. Work in basement; declutter books & stuff.
30. Finish writing will; have it witnessed.
71. Finish t-shirt quilt top for D#1.
72. Finish quilt for D#2's new room.
80. Finish work on quilt photo albums.
1. ... basement -- Continued work on/in it 2. ... so rt/discard -- Mostly basement: 12 3. ... garage/deck -- Started on deck 31. ...
Last winter, when my company announced that our last date of existence would be April 30, 2019, I really needed something to look forward to...
Business trip took me back to San Francisco in April. I never get tired of going there -- tired of the plane trip, sure, but the destinatio...
"They" say that every seven years all the cells in your body are replaced. Not quite true. Human cells are replaced all the time...