Sunday, November 4, 2012
Progress update: month 28 (October 2012)
7,26,28,33,99,101. Kept up to date.
48. Saw 8 movies:
Chaos and cadavers
Miss Pettigrew lives for a day
Sports night (TV; only one season)
The good shepherd
49. Read 3 books:
Songs for the missing (Stewart O'Nan)
The Duchess of Bloomsbury Street (Helene Hanff)
Things fall apart (Chinua Achebe) [audio]
72. Started quilt for D#2's room
93. Volunteered at Hiway
Extra quilts: finished hand quilting baby quilt; finished main top of PW quilt; finished mystery quilt as wedding gift (to be delivered in November)
Priorities for November:
6/7/9. Work in basement; declutter books & stuff.
30. Finish writing will; have it witnessed.
71. Finish t-shirt quilt top for D#1.
72. Finish quilt for D#2's new room.
80. Finish work on quilt photo albums.
1. ... basement -- Continued work on/in it 2. ... sort/discard -- Discarded/gave away 22 5. ... Clean & reorganize garage &...
My goal for blogging was two posts per month, plus one progress report. If I count my Day Zero list as one, I'm still behind one for Ma...
Last winter, when my company announced that our last date of existence would be April 30, 2019, I really needed something to look forward to...
A few months ago, the Sunday Philadelphia Inquirer printed an article about "period poverty" , a problem for young women who c...