Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Progress report: month 32 (February 2013)


This was the next to last month in my 1001 days!  Almost there!

Completed:
89.  Give blood once a year
(Tried.  Techs got needle in but I wouldn't bleed.  I tried, so I'm counting it!)

Progress
7,26,28,33,99,101. Kept up to date.
  9. Gave away 375 books!  
48. Watched 6 movies:
      Tess of the D'Urbervilles                              
      Powder blue
      Howard's End
      Downton Abbey (season 2)
      Looking for Richard
     Heathers 

49. Finished one book:
      The kid (Dan Savage)
(I was reading, but was in the middle of two LONG books: listening to an audio book of 15 CDs and reading a 600+ page book.)
71. Got t-shirt quilt back from longarmer.  I'm binding it now!
90. Lent started.  I restarted Bible reading.

Priorities for March (last chance):
71,  Finish t-shirt quilt for D#1
72.  Finish top for new quilt for D#2's room (partial, still need to make curtains)
80.  Finish quilt photo books
90.  Finish Lenten Bible reading
92. Write letters to remaining two sponsored children

No comments:

Post a Comment

Progress report: Month 6 (October 2019)

1. ... basement -- Continued work on/in it 2. ... sort/discard -- Discarded/gave away 22 5. ... Clean & reorganize garage &...