66 & 67.
48. Watched 18 (!) movies: some very good, some not (61/125):
Smilla’s sense of snow
Kate and Leopold
New York, I love you
The Family Stone
Because I said so
Lost in Austen
Last of the red-hot lovers
Gods and monsters
Turn of the screw [BBC]
Joan Rivers: a piece of work [SHO]
Grey Gardens [HBO]
St. Elmo’s fire
49. Read 8 books, but ignored 1 YA and counted 2 others as 1
Also reconsidered counting some earlier "throw-aways"
Current total: 17/60, 12/30, 4/10
Water for elephants (Sara Gruen)
The Book of time (Guilliame Prevost, not counted)
Goose in the pond (Earlene Fowler)
A Small hotel (Robert Olen Butler)
Lee: A Gesture life (Chang-Rae Lee)
Mariner’s compass (Earlene Fowler)
Into the wild (Erin Hunter) [count as 1 with Gaiman]
The Graveyard book (Neil Gaiman) [count as 1 with Hunter]
60. Ate at a Persian restaurant in San Diego: “Fessenjan”, a stew with chicken,
ground walnuts, and pomegranates over basmati rice
29. Steps toward divorce. (waiting)
78. Working on a quilt top from scraps. (Rubik's rings)
84. Extra contribution to St. Paul's.
99. Updated blog with progress report (7/7)
101. Wrote one additional blog post about losing our special and wonderful black cat (1/16/11)
Priorities in February:
6. Get back to working in basement.
12. Work on more small things around house.
27. Enter checking account data and balance for 2010.
36. Get back to taking vitamins daily.
69. Quilt for CB: add borders and get ready for quilting
74. Quilt for sponsored child: add borders and get ready for quilting
89. Give blood (signed up for 2/21)
93. Start volunteer project.