Not much completed this month, but continued progress on several fronts.
48. Watched 5 movies/tv shows: (74/125)
Last tango in Paris (Brando was phenomenal)
Big Bang theory, season 1 (a comedy about physicists!)
Big Bang theory, season 2 (more phun with geeky physicists)
Pirate radio (great 60s music!)
Dark City (very stylized sci-fi film -- almost German expressionistic)
49. Read 3 books: (23/60, 18/30, 3/10)
Sunshine and shadows (Earlene Fowler)
The Way the crow flies (Anne-Marie MacDonald)
The Making of "Quantum Leap" (Hal Schuster)
90. Read the Bible daily during Lent. (Began on Ash Wednesday with I Samuel.)
29. Steps toward divorce. (Received and acknowledged service of papers;
met with my lawyer)
69. Added borders to quilt for C. Going to quilter this week.
(Almost finished the two extra quilts: Nine-patch for my cousin only needs a label and I can send it to her; I'm currently hand-sewing the binding on William Morris birthday quilt. Party is April 10.)
84. Extra contribution to Church World Service for Blanket Sunday.
99. Updated blog with progress report (9 for 9)
101. Four additional blog posts: "Making a list" and "What I've been working on" (3/8), "Quilt retreat" (3/18), and "Ecclesiastes 3:1 (Part 1)" (3/25).
Priorities in April:
6. Get back to working in basement.
12. Work on more small things around house.
17. Begin to plan plantings in front and back yards.
69. Get C's quilt quilted, bound, labeled, photographed and shipped.
81. Start quilt for Godson's graduation at end of May.
90. Continue Lenten Bible reading until Easter on April 24.