End of the first year of my 1001 days. Wonder how I'm doing? Monthly progress first:
8. Got 2 of 3 bookcases into living room.
17. Planted one shrub and various perennials in side and front yards.
48. Watched 7 movies (97/125):
Shall we dance (Japanese)
The Women (original)
Rachel getting married
Big Bang theory; season #3
49. Read 4 books (34/60, 25/30, 6/10)
Freedom (Jonathan Franzen)
Lucky man (Michael J. Fox)
"U" is for undertow (Sue Grafton)
Mary Ann in autumn (Armistead Maupin)
52. Made reservation for 3 nights "down the shore" in August
59. Taking both daughters "down the shore" in August
(not a new place, but we all love the beach)
78. Almost finished Rubik's Rings scrap top
81. Had Godson's quilt quilted -- ready to be bound
84. Extra contribution to F.E.A.S.T.
99. Updated blog with progress report (12 out of 12)
101. Blog posts:
Keep your *&*& junk to yourself! (June 7)
W.I.B.W.O. (June 20)
July priorities (nearly identical to June's):
6. Get back to working in basement.
12. Work on more small things around house.
17. Finish planting shrubs (4).
18. Get deck power washed and stained.
77. Set 1 set of swap blocks into top. (gift for June wedding)
81. Finish Godson's quilt: binding, label, photograph, mail.
One year in:
Finished: 28 of my 101 goals
Progress up-to-date: 14 of 101 goals
In process (active): 12 of 101 goals
Total: I've actively worked on 58 goals (over half)
I've done the best with "Financial/Legal" and "Family/Friends" and worst with "Health". Many of the rest are more-or-less dependent on time and money available, but I'm trying to seize any do-able opportunity as it comes along.
Next up: Year Two