6. Got back to working in basement.
9. Returned to dealing with books.
(Several boxes packed up; some already gone)
33. Started to exercise (Fitness center in goal #34).
48. Watched 10 movies (107/125):
Take the lead
Failure to launch
Paris is burning
Gone, baby, gone
Dan in real life
Last chance Harvey
49. Read 1 book (35/60, 25/30, 7/10):
The Book thief (Markus Zusak) -- EXCELLENT!
54. Go to NY or Phila for play/musical:
"Miss Saigon" at Walnut Street Theatre
(Top-notch production; music/show less so)
74. Make quilt for sponsored child (Currently at long-arm quilter)
84. Extra contributions to Philabundance and Unicef.
99. Updated blog post with progress (13 out of 13)
101. Blog posts:
Calling for opinions (July 8)
None of the above (July 22)
W.I.B.W.O. -- Godson's quilt (July 28)
(These are starting to look pretty familiar)
6. More work in basement.
9. More book sorting.
12. Small things around house.
17. Plant last 4 shrubs (Need a break in the nasty, hot, and humid weather!).
18. Wash and stain deck.
77. Finish "Almost Amish" swap block quilt for wedding gift.