September! The second "new year" of each calendar. In which I helped both daughters settle into their autumn surroundings -- #1 in DC for a fellowship, #2 back at college for her sophomore year -- and returned to my empty nesting.
come]. Given away as wedding/housewarming gift)
Extra quilts: 2 small quilts finished and donated to the children's hospice at the local hospital. (Photo to come but Nancy posted a description of the group effort.)
6. Resumed work in basement.
7, 26, 28. Kept up-to-date.
9. Gave away 20 more books to HS teacher for classroom "library".
10. Started sorting clothes for donation to costume shop.
12. Completed a few "small things" around the house.
33. Went to the gym 2-3 times a week -- usually 3!
48. Watched 7 movies:
Come back, little Sheba
Of mice and men
Johnny Cash at Folsom Prison
Scott Pilgrim vs. the world
49. Read 5 books (45/60, 29/30, 13/10)
The Eyre affair (Jasper Fforde)
Through a screen, darkly (Jeffrey Overstreet)
Room (Emma Donoghue)
High fidelity (Nick Hornby)
Celebrity detox (Rosie O'Donnell)
75. Started cutting scrap fabric
78. Scrap quilt (first EVER from100% scraps and stash; background for RR was
purchased) sent to quilter.
84. Extra contribution to ASPCA; pledged higher amount to St. Paul's.
99. Updated blog with progress (15 out of 15)
101. Blog posts:
W.I.B.W.O. -- Leader-ender project
If I were a widow
Taking a class with a friend
6. Continue work in basement.
8. Get bookcases into living room and sorted out.
9. More book sorting.
12. More small things around house.
44. Attend Family Weekend at M.C.
74. Label and mail quilt to sponsored child. (Her 9th birthday is 10/21)