Saturday, December 3, 2011

W.I.B.W.O.

Catching up with What I've Been Working On.  Mostly pictures, few words.


This was my "tube" experiment.  I quilted around each block on my machine 
and it went off to the children's hospice.


Some of my many hand-pieced 9-patches.  Also machine quilted by me 
(diagonals across blocks) and given to children's hospice.


A baby quilt for our former vicar at church.  Baby is due around Christmas.  
Also machine-quilted by me -- more straight lines.


A very late high school graduation gift for a friend of D#2.   
He is now a sophomore at Temple where the mascot is the owl and the school 
colors are cherry and white.
This was machine-quilted in loose swirls by my local long-armer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Progress report: Month 6 (October 2019)

1. ... basement -- Continued work on/in it 2. ... sort/discard -- Discarded/gave away 22 5. ... Clean & reorganize garage &...