Wednesday, May 30, 2012

W.I.B.W.O.

Considering my travels, my household "issues", and the on-and-off presence of one or both of my daughters, I'm kind of surprised I've gotten anything done at all.  However, I did finish the Rubik's Rings quilt, including a couple of miles of binding.  Quilted by my favorite local long-armer.


Between binding sessions, it would be draped over the back of the chair in the living room.  Tabbitha approved.


Did a little gardening and appreciated the progress of last year's plantings.









Still have more planting to do -- some more perennials in the ground, and some annuals in new pots for the front porch.


I can only garden in spring and fall -- too hot and humid otherwise.  That's when I hide inside in the air-conditioning and sew, read, and watch movies.  Not complaining...


2 comments:

  1. The flowers are pretty, and your cat is cute, but I L-O-V-E that quilt. Even when it was in pieces, I loved it, and now that it' s complete, I love it even more. And that swirly quilting pattern was exactly the right choice. Nice, nice job!

    ReplyDelete

Progress report: Month 6 (October 2019)

1. ... basement -- Continued work on/in it 2. ... sort/discard -- Discarded/gave away 22 5. ... Clean & reorganize garage &...