This month, I passed the two-thirds mark on my 1001 days. Coincidentally, on that precise day, I was in the middle of completing one of my goals.
7,26,28. Kept up-to-date.
33. Went to gym (unless traveling).
48. Watched 8 movies: (181/125)
Midnight in Paris
Truly, madly, deeply
The Bible tells me so
49. Read 4 books: (76/60, 43/30, 30/10)
The Lovely bones (Alice Sebold)
Bury your dead (Louise Penny)
The Union quilters (Jennifer Chiaverini)
The Black tower (Louis Bayard)
84. Extra contributions: St. Paul's Memorial Garden, UNICEF
90. Read Bible daily throughout Lent. (year 2 of 3)
99. Updated blog post with progress (22 out of 22)
101. Blog posts (3):
That toddlin' town
Water, water, everywhere
Extra quilts: Finished Asian anvils and mini-Morris quilts. Completed novelty "Bricks & Stepping Stones" as healing quilt. "Pastel fish" healing quilt top is done; next healing quilt top (30's V-blocks) just needs a border. Need to get going on some machine quilting.
Priorities for May:
6/9. Back to basement...
20. Get estimates for electrical work.
30. Make a will.
100. Blog posts for White Oak and Paducah.