Got off to a good start on my goals!
2. Sort/discard... goal of 10 per month: Got rid of 30.
5. Clean/reorganize garage: Project started.
35. Go to gym 3-4 times a week: Did this for the part of the month that I was home.
36. Teeth & vitamins: I give myself a B+ for this. Not perfect, but better than before.
38. Swim 10 time per summer: 1 time
43. Book group: Missed May meeting for travel, but reading book.
45. Uvulati: Attended May meeting.
46. Hearts and Hands: Attended May meeting (my first).
49. Watch 150 movies: Watched 9.
Amazing Grace (theatre)
Long Hot Summer
Travels With My Aunt
On the Basis of Sex
Mary Poppins Returns
A Star is Born
50. 125 books, including 20 that I own: Read 7, one owned.
Long Black Veil (Boylan) [Reading Challenge 2019]
My Brother's Husband (Tagame) [Reading Challenge 2019]
Catwoman: When in Rome (Graphic novel) [Reading Challenge 2017]
The Awakening (Chopin) [Previous book group + own]
Sisters of Glass Ferry (Richardson) [audio]
Friday Night Lights (Bissinger) [Reading Challenge 2017]
Prospero's Daughter (Nunez) [Reading Challenge 2015]
58. New ethnic cuisines: Japanese
65. Visit 6 new states: Went to two (Alaska and Oregon)*
94. Gratitude journal: Started and up-to-date.
97. Write 2 blog posts plus progress report: Up-to-date with this one.
99. Road Scholar Civil Rights tour: Paid deposit.
Full disclosure: I knew I'd be visiting these two states when I was making my list, which is why I chose the goal of visiting 6, so that it would be a stretch. Also, could have counted this trip as #61 (go somewhere we hadn't been before with D#1), but I'm hoping to go someplace else with her before the 1001 days are up.
1. ... basement -- Continued work on/in it 2. ... so rt/discard -- Mostly basement: 12 3. ... garage/deck -- Started on deck 31. ...
Last winter, when my company announced that our last date of existence would be April 30, 2019, I really needed something to look forward to...
Business trip took me back to San Francisco in April. I never get tired of going there -- tired of the plane trip, sure, but the destinatio...
"They" say that every seven years all the cells in your body are replaced. Not quite true. Human cells are replaced all the time...