Wednesday, June 23, 2010

How did I get here?

"Here" is multiple places!  This place in my life, my current mental/emotional/legal state, this blog -- especially because I never planned to become a blogger.  No matter.  For right now, this place is just for me, for my musings, lists, and projects, since no one knows about it.  Maybe in the future, but not yet.

A major inspiration was the blog of a friend of one of my daughters, who posted a list of "101 in 1001", 101 things to do in the next 1001 days.  I still lack a couple dozen for my list, but hope to finish writing it and begin the project on July 1, 2010.  I have a new life to forge -- at my age -- and this seems to be one way to put some structure on moving forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Progress report: Month 6 (October 2019)

1. ... basement -- Continued work on/in it 2. ... sort/discard -- Discarded/gave away 22 5. ... Clean & reorganize garage &...