Not a big month for progress. Probably had to do with all those daughters and preparing for college and all that. Did read a couple of books and see some movies.
Completed only one thing:
48. Watched movies (12/125):
Inception (at theatre)
Julie and Julia
Away we go
Vicky Cristina Barcelona
49. Read books (4/60, 3 owned, 1 library)
Alice Hoffman: Practical magic
Alice Sebold: Lucky
Julia Scheeres: Jesus Land
Made progress (a little or a lot) on:
7. De-clutter, discard project is on track. I tend to hit a mother lode of stuff to get
rid of and then have a day or two where I have to search for something. Ahead
by 27 items at end of August.
31. Car and cell phone plans are now separated from H. (Goodbye money saved
by finishing #5!)
42. Help D#2 get her driver's license. (8/14/10 -- took her to renew her permit)
68. Machine quilted baby quilt for A.M.'s granddaughter.
84. Additional donation to church for special music program.
And, of course,
99. Updated blog with progress report on Day Zero Project
101. Wrote one additional blog post in August.
Looking ahead, I need/want to focus in September on:
6. Organization: basement
25, 27, 29: Financial/legal paper work
65-69: Hobbies: baby quilts & C.B.'s