17. Began to plan plantings in front and back yards
(Bought/ordered some shrubs & perennials).
48. Watched 8 movies:
The Jane Austen book club
Toy story 3
The Goodbye girl
49. Read 2 books + 2 YA (count as one): total 3 books (30/60, 23/30, 4/10)
The Help (Kathryn Stockett)
A Visit from the goon squad (Jennifer Egan)
Fairest (.5) (Gail Carson Levine)
The Seer of Shadows (.5) (Avi)
69. Almost finished quilt for C.B. (label needed)
81. Finished quilt top for Godson (get quilted)
84. Extra contribution to PP.
99. Updated blog with progress report (11 out of 11)
101. One additional blog post: "Left behind?" (5/22)
6. Get back to working in basement.
12. Work on more small things around house.
17. Plant shrubs & perennials.
18. Get deck power washed and stained.
69. Label & photograph C.B.'s quilt; mail to her.
77. Set 1 set of swap blocks into top. (gift for June wedding)
81. Finish Godson's quilt; bind, label, photograph, mail.
My goal for movies to watch was embarrassingly small -- either that or I have watched an embarrassingly large number in the past 11 months! Don't know if it's against the Day Zero rules to change a goal, but I should probably adjust it upward, since I'm not likely to give up this pastime. Similarly, my goal for total books is a little low. Have read 50% in 33% of time allotted. Perhaps I'll bump it up a bit also.
When I am finished with the in-progress quilts, I plan to spend more time on working on stuff around the house. I made a master-list of all the projects -- large and small -- and want to be able to knock some of them off while D#2 is home from college for the summer, since she often enjoys helping.