At the end of March, slightly less than one full year remains until the end of my Day Zero project. Though the end isn't really in sight yet, I like to think that this is the view looking back, rather than forward.
7,26,28. Kept up-to-date.
33. Went to gym (most weeks).
48. Watched 15(!) movies: (First month of Netflix)
Downton Abbey (1st season)
Better off dead
An Ideal husband
Something the Lord made
An Awfully big adventure
The Bride wore black
Midsummer Night’s Dream
49. Read 5 books: (72/60, 41/30, 29/10) [2 were YA, count as 1]
The Absolutely true diary of a part-time Indian (Sherman Alexie) [YA]
The Same stuff as stars (Katherine Paterson) [YA]
The Brutal telling (Louise Perry)
Bossypants (Tina Fey)
Caleb's crossing (Geraldine Brooks)
Assassination vacation (Sarah Vowell)
54. Went to Philadelphia to see "The Mousetrap"
84. Extra contributions to St. Paul's Memorial Garden, St. Paul's
(Lenten services), additional amount to PlanUSA
90. Read Bible daily during Lent: started on Ash Wednesday with II Chronicles;
will finish Job before Easter
99. Updated blog post with progress (21 out of 21)
101. Blog posts (3):
One small step = one large leap
Flowering trees and pho
Extra quilts: Asian anvils needs only label and photo; mini-Morris ready to bind; blocks done for Amelia Schnibble quilt, 12 granny square blocks done
Priorities for April:
6/9. Back to basement and books (still stuck...)
96. Learn to load music on my MP3 player