In September, I hit the 80/20 mark by passing day #800. Onward!
7,26,28,33,99,101. Kept up to date.
48. Saw 12 movies
Six feet under (5th and last season)
Peggy Sue got married
My favorite year
The best and the brightest
A dolphin tale
The words (theatre)
For your consideration
The full monty
The remains of the day
49. Read 5 books
Full dark, no stars (Stephen King)
Putting makeup on the fat boy (Bil Wright)
The perks of being a wallflower (Stephen Chbonsky)
(count as 1 -- both YA)
The five people you meet in heaven (Mitch Albom) [my first audiobook]
The Family Fang (Kevin Wilson)
Unfamiliar fishes (Sarah Vowell) [audio]
80. started work on quilt photo albums
Extra quilts: “Traditions” charm quilt for Oktoberfest; scrap log cabin for Rebuilding Together Philadelphia (running total of 9 "healing" quilts); Sherbet & Gum Balls (for a friend)
Priorities for October
6/7/9. Work in basement; declutter books & stuff.
18. Work on deck (weather limitations?)
30. Finish writing will; have it witnessed.
71. More work on t-shirt quilt for D#1.
72. Start quilt for D#2's new room.
80. More work on quilt photo albums.